Friday 1 June 2012

Penguin nail art

Penguin nail art tutorial

Who doesn't love penguins?! Well, I've made a tutorial to show you how to get them on your nails too!


Firstly, I painted my nails with two coats of pale blue nail varnish, but the background colour could be anything you want, maybe white for ice?
[Blueberry Ice Cream by Barry M]
Then I painted an arch shape onto my nail, curve at the cuticle end, in black.
[Shade 2 by MUA]


When all that had dried, I got out my trusty white nail pen and dotted twice for eyeballs, and then used a tiny paintbrush to paint a little beak on the fella.
[Orange Creme by W7] 


The black was (obviously) dry so I used white nail varnish on the brush to create another arch shape identical to the black one but smaller to make the little guy's belly!
[Barry M's Matt White] 


Overview of the manicure: 


Thank you for reading!

Instagram: @nailtutorials
Etsy: www.etsy.co.uk/shop/nailtutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment